lackawanna county roads and bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandre88

what frequency does lackawanna county roads and bridges use, usually i see there trucks with what seems to be some type of a UHF gain antenna, but i have not been able to find anything about what type of system they are using.

captclint

Mentor
what frequency does lackawanna county roads and bridges use, usually i see there trucks with what seems to be some type of a UHF gain antenna, but i have not been able to find anything about what type of system they are using.
You might try 453.9875. I have that as County Services, but the license does not list DPW, and there is no mention of this on RR. Hopefully, someone else from Lack will jump in.

Last edited:

gardner5236

While searching the FCC website for licenses in Lackawanna County, I came across this frequency and others that carry the same Call sign for license WPEM692. The frequencies are as follows...
158.835 PEMA I believe.

453.375 Scranton PD Ch.1
458.375 Repeater input for above channel.

453.7 Scranton PD Ch.2
458.7 Repeater input for above channel.

453.9875 ?
458.9875 ?
Maybe these two are for Mobile Extenders? Haven't heard any radio traffic as of yet. According to the license, these two frequencies have a two watt output. Hopefully Scranton PD will have a call near my house so, I can scan these two frequencies for traffic. I'll update if I hear anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.