LACOFD BLUE 5 and 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfan22

Good evening. I'm going to bring to bringing out my scanner after a long hiatus. since I last used my scanner, LA county firer starter using BLUE 5 for some of their east county tro comms. Are they also using BLUE 6 or do I need to delete that from my scanner? Are there any tactical frequencies that are repeated or are they all still simplex?

Happy holidays

Good evening. I'm going to bring to bringing out my scanner after a long hiatus. since I last used my scanner, LA county firer starter using BLUE 5 for some of their east county tro comms. Are they also using BLUE 6 or do I need to delete that from my scanner? Are there any tactical frequencies that are repeated or are they all still simplex?

Happy holidays

Good evening!

Blue 5 is now the TRO for the San Gabriel Valley (loosely, La Canada to Claremont, north of the 60 freeway).

Blue 6 is still available in the line-up however, and I wouldn't necessarily delete it. Just keep it in a bank somewhere in the event that it gets assigned to a response.

Regarding the tactical channels, I know that Tac 19 can be heard fairly well throughout the county. Unsure about the others though.

Hope that helps.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.