Lamar Co Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAYSCAN

Premium Subscriber
The last few times that I have traveled through Lamar County on I-75 I haven’t heard any communications from them. Has anyone heard them recently? If not, does anyone know if they have switched to their new MotoTRBO Trunked System? Any help is greatly appreciated

Heard them today. They are still on analog, UHF. The database information in RR is correct for them. I haven't heard any progress on the new MotoTRBO system for them.

TRAYSCAN

Premium Subscriber
Thanks sir. I passed several of them on I-75 and I usually hear them. I thought they may be on their new System. I will have to make sure I have everything programmed correctly.

RRR- You are absolutely correct. I was confused. I mistakenly thought Barnesville PD was on a NXDN system. I apologize. It's been a long day. Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: RRR

TRAYSCAN----I just heard Lamar County SO dispatch some loose cattle on 453.8500 analog. Not DMR. It would appear that both Lamar County SO & FD are both still currently using an analog system---unless they patch analog and DMR together?

Status
Not open for further replies.