Large Monitor Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
I am looking for a single stand that will support 3 32-inch monitors with VESA mounts for my desk. I would prefer one with a single crossbar with the VESA mounts. I have had poor luck with gas mounts so I would prefer a single bar type mount. I can deal with a free-standing or bolt-down mount with one or 2 desk mounts.

Has anyone seen such an animal? I have not been able to find one on Amazon or other sources. I can find them that support up to 27 inch screens but my monitors are too large for them.

Thanks all!

bharvey2

3 x 32"? Wow, that'll take a pretty stout mount. Ever consider building your own? I've made a few for unique applications. My first needed to support one of the first generation LCD TVs as the TV weighed just under 100lbs and I wanted it to swing away from the wall. If you can source the material, they are too complicated. When I do buy mounts, I usually start looking at Monoprice. They have a decent selection and are reasonably priced.

N9JIG

Sheriff
3 x 32"? Wow, that'll take a pretty stout mount. Ever consider building your own? I've made a few for unique applications. My first needed to support one of the first generation LCD TVs as the TV weighed just under 100lbs and I wanted it to swing away from the wall. If you can source the material, they are too complicated. When I do buy mounts, I usually start looking at Monoprice. They have a decent selection and are reasonably priced.

I am hoping to find a clamp-on desk mount, probably with 2 stands, to mount on my 60-inch wide desk that is made of heavy 1-inch thick laminate.

I am also looking for some sort of under-desk shelf to house some accessories like a switch, multicoupler, scanner power supply, backup hard drives. etc. I might take a trip out to Ikea this weekend.

I would try to make something but I am not that talented.

bharvey2

I am hoping to find a clamp-on desk mount, probably with 2 stands, to mount on my 60-inch wide desk that is made of heavy 1-inch thick laminate.

I am also looking for some sort of under-desk shelf to house some accessories like a switch, multicoupler, scanner power supply, backup hard drives. etc. I might take a trip out to Ikea this weekend.

I would try to make something but I am not that talented.

Well, if you aren't comfortable with a DIY project, as I mentioned, Monoprice would be my go to source. Would this work?:

Workstream by Monoprice Triple Monitor Gas Spring Mount for up to 32" Screens, Locking Center Mount - Monoprice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.