Las Cruces trip, additional frequency help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
I am aware of the trs patching in the DB, Vhf.

There are numerous new vhf licenses on the FCC and some UHF. Appears their road dept still uses lowband?

I will taking a trip there last minute tomorrow, more in future.

I will be loading a fav list with the un posted freqs to see the use as well as discovery.

Short notice but anyone local have a more accurate list than what's out there publicly id appreciate it.

A couple of the FCC are accurate Im aware of since those were in the pdf book and programmed into our dept radios though I keep seperate that knowledge and use the 436 so it don't cross into the legality issues.

Not all are listed in the official pdf but I'd like to do a 436 search.

I noticed some in the Cruces area here on past posts and if they have anything not listed they'd like to keep off board/DB please PM me or put here what you'd like me to try to catch or confirm.

It is a short notice but I am going to go in future a bit too so I figured I'd post and see if I got any replies.

I'll also be looking at the 700 stuff for heck of it even though I know it isn't in use yet.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Did you drink a Red Bull before posting? There are multiple questions and thoughts going on? What is the official PDF?

If you come across something new on your trip. Please make a submission to the DB. The DB is built of of users input.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Actually several 19 and a half hour day and 13 prior. Thanks for the catch and humor.

Nothing much to note other than these there for now,

156.000 strong signal, no voice audio with slots 1 and 2 color code 10 on both slots. Appears to by a system so needs further lookong into.

NMSU is definitely conventional digital, strong signal, clear with slot 1, color code 1. No activity on other 3 channels from DB but I'd imagine they have digital use also.

154.65000* KQR336* RM 107.2 PL NMSU PD 1 Police Ch 1*

154.65000* KQR336* RM CC1 Slot 1 NMSU PD 1 Police Ch 1*conventional

There is definite analog still but mostly digital
With above noted.

460.42500 103.5 pl RM DASO unknown use

I'll submit the NMSU but others need more research.

I suggest anyone leave their type to search on the NMSU fire and police conventional systems.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Another small trip, noted these below as I left the 436 on discovery in car, playing audio back seems it caught partial so hard to identify who it is on ones it caught end.

Possible the DASO ones are the inputs for existing I'll have to check the lists tomorrow.

159.150000 tone D465
Something about you have a call on line 2, with what sounded like old mdc signaling but could have just been kenwood signaling giving id of 100-2048

168.41250 tone 254.1
Telemetry

150.12500 tone 123.0
Spanish users using dtmf signaling, telling one to get moving and meet asap before 5:00

151.10000 NAC 293
Encrypted

155.8650 tone 156.7
Scratchy unable to determine who

Repeater tone but no audio traffic I caught

Sounded like modulated audio but didn't decode or give any ran or cc.

154.71000 tone 127.3
Tail end no audio to make out

154.78500 tone 127.3
Sounds like DASO, tone also follows suit with their tone use. Giving registration return.

155.5800 tone 127.3
Sounds like DASO, giving location to respond to

167.2750 tone 177.3
Telemetry

168.08750 NAC 315
Encrypted, possibly CBP inspection station near cruces on highway 70

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Old post of mine but I was talking to someone at NMSU and they indeed both use the analog, and a dmr conventional system. The game otger night they were running analog for DASO deputies assigned to interop with them on campus. So the pd was analog that night with the original listed tone.

Dmr will need more study as it depends on operations what they'll switch and use that shift I was told but they in fact can use analog and dmr at Las cruces nmsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.