LATIE Sites Mixed Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebee

Site 147 was listed in the database, now its not. I had a site in my scanner tagged 147. Today I am receiving the same site CC # 764.9437, SID 01BDh-0147. Has site 147 been replaced with site# or location in it's place on the database. What I am receiving mostly on this ste is Avoyelles Parish Talkgroups. I am not sure if this is the Avoyelles site if it is the correct CC is not listed in the database.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
teebee said:
Site 147 was listed in the database, now its not. I had a site in my scanner tagged 147. Today I am receiving the same site CC # 764.9437, SID 01BDh-0147. Has site 147 been replaced with site# or location in it's place on the database. What I am receiving mostly on this ste is Avoyelles Parish Talkgroups. I am not sure if this is the Avoyelles site if it is the correct CC is not listed in the database.
Hmmm, I don't remember a site 147 in the DB (not saying it wasn't there, just I don't remember it) nor was it there on a PDF download I took on 2/6/08 and based on history available, no site 147 was deleted since 3/26 (as far back as the history shows). What I do find interesting is that the frequency you are showing as a CCh for site 147 is a frequency assigned to the yet not on the air Parks site (764.94375) and the frequency had not previously been shown in the Avoyelles entry (we have it as unidentified site number 902).

Status
Not open for further replies.