Law enforcement forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManFish

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hello everyone, I am a private law enforcement officer & soon to be a certified law enforcement officer & I was wondering if the site could expand the forums to include one dedicated to law enforcement like they have for federal, military, marine, etc. Thank you.

Manny

JoeyC

Hello everyone, I am a private law enforcement officer & soon to be a certified law enforcement officer & I was wondering if the site could expand the forums to include one dedicated to law enforcement like they have for federal, military, marine, etc. Thank you.

Manny

Bad idea. There are already local forums for that purpose. Put a Law Enforcement forum in and then they'll want a Fire forum. Then, all the localities will be lumped into the same 2 forums and people will want it broken down. It is already broken down.

RICHPERK

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

What is a private law enforcement officer, are you contracted by the government?

Highpockets

Manny

Start a Social Group for Law Enforcement in the area provided on RR, that might work.

ManFish

Banned
Thanks Steve, that's a very good idea. It could include active & retired private & certified law enforcement officers from any agency, soon to be active certified law enforcement officers like myself or even civilians interested in law enforcement. I'm going to start working on that as soon as possible, wish me luck.

Manny

N

N_Jay

I think the main difference is "Federal", "Military", and "Marine" are radio services, whereas "Police" is just one of the many users in the public safety pool.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I think the main difference is "Federal", "Military", and "Marine" are radio services, whereas "Police" is just one of the many users in the public safety pool.
Exactly. We have forums for the niche forms of communication a (large) minority of the listeners monitor.

So sorry but not at the moment.

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

If you are a ham radio operator, there is a world wide radio club for law enforcement officers. I think it's IPARC, but am not home to confirm. Run a search or drop me a PM if interested in more info.

ManFish

Banned
Thanks for the information hvscan, I will check out the IPARC website for additional information, I am not an amatuer radio operator yet, however when I past the test & become a certified law enforcement officer I am going to contact a special organization named ARRL, that stands for "American Radio Relay League" & request to take their next amatuer radio examination. This way when I do become a certified law enforcement officer I can communicate with amatuer radio operators & assist them if needed.

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.