Law Enforcment Checkpoint RMA-NE-2C

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjmag

After further listening the checkpoint is on 412 aka Sand Springs expressway just west of Sand Springs some where.

P.J.

tiawah466

Good thing 99.9% of the drunk drivers out there did not check this forum before they went out for the night. My personal favorite are the signs that say checkpoint ahead. The 2 times I have seen these signs here they are placed just before a highway exit, there were patrol cars on the highway ahead in plain view also. The checkpoint is actually at the bottom of the exit.

car2back

tiawah466 said:
Good thing 99.9% of the drunk drivers out there did not check this forum before they went out for the night. My personal favorite are the signs that say checkpoint ahead. The 2 times I have seen these signs here they are placed just before a highway exit, there were patrol cars on the highway ahead in plain view also. The checkpoint is actually at the bottom of the exit.

lol, never make the mistake of turning around when in sight of the checkpoint... I did that once coming down Javine Hill Rd in Skiatook b/c I had forgot something at home... I had 3 officers darn near making a felony stop on me!

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
According to chit chat this morning, see you again next Friday night! They had one jump the curb and get away from them, but they had several arrests between TCS and SSPD.

KOK5CY

Check Point's

Don't ever under estimate the Javine Hill Rd outside of skiatook . Not only does County patrol the Area so does OHP . I've Traveled that road many times and have came across a trooper coming from Avant or Birch Lake .

Medic32

next friday night huh? i'll be sure and remember that. i drive 412 from highway 97 to 209th west ave alot on the weekends

car2back

Medic32 said:
next friday night huh? i'll be sure and remember that. i drive 412 from highway 97 to 209th west ave alot on the weekends

Just make sure you're in uniform and you'll be alright :)

Status
Not open for further replies.