Lawrence County Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
It was so submitted. On a list of full TX and RX freq and tones from an OEM/Fire radio

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
It's possible that they changed it but not real common to do that, at least around here, and require everything to be reprogrammed. Interesting...hopefully someone in that area can confirm.

I noticed some changes showed up in another county or two recently but I couldn't tell by looking that anything actually changed (they showed green and now yellow but it all looks the same). Looks like someone did a bunch of submissions (I guess?) that got worked over by I'm not sure why some show changed when they look the same as before. Since I check it every few days it threw me off when I saw my county was green the other day and I was relatively certain no changes had happened to any local systems.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
A couple of additions, and tone changes for Lawrence from an actual *in the know with actual radio source*.... And slight mods for other nearby counties etc... I cant name the actual job or name of source radio info any further than was mentioned as they could actually lose job, and we do NOT need any more encryption for everything types getting nervous in AR at this juncture. :wink:
Plus I am still going over the info I got on MY trip in November. Some of it will go wiki and some will go DB once I finish sorting through the BUTTLOAD of data.

Last edited by a moderator:

wbswetnam

Just south of Lawrence County is Jackson County, where just inside the county is the town of Swifton. Does anyone know if the Swifton PD and FD are still NFM? According to their FCC license records, they are licensed for NXDN, too.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
A couple of additions, and tone changes for Lawrence from an actual *in the know with actual radio source*.... And slight mods for other nearby counties etc... I cant name the actual job or name of source radio info any further than was mentioned as they could actually lose job, and we do NOT need any more encryption for everything types getting nervous in AR at this juncture. :wink:
Plus I am still going over the info I got on MY trip in November. Some of it will go wiki and some will go DB once I finish sorting through the BUTTLOAD of data.

Wasn't meaning to imply incorrect info, just that it caught me off guard as I am an avid listener and know if anything changes :D but minor changes behind the scenes or something will still make it show up as new/changed, I suppose, even if the main data hasn't changed.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Wasn't meaning to imply incorrect info, just that it caught me off guard as I am an avid listener and know if anything changes :D but minor changes behind the scenes or something will still make it show up as new/changed, I suppose, even if the main data hasn't changed.

Yeah, if we change like a single digit on the input say, and you have your display set to input hidden, or make a change in the order, or the like... It goes green.. There are only a couple of changes that wont go green and you wont know it changed, but is a massive change for the Unidens at least.... If I change say an Fire Talk to Fire Tac and do not make any other changes, it will NOT go green. And with the X36HP's,.. Service Types can make a huge difference to what you hear depending on what you have enabled. Not sure about the TRX series as I do not have one yet... But hey, taxes are filed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.