Leaked TRX-200 pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
It was an attempt at humor.

I didn't know moderators weren't allowed to have a sense of humor, I'll keep that in mind when reviewing posts in the future.

If you have an issue with this thread please feel free to report it.

What is this thing called 'humor'? No one seems to have one anymore these days. :cool:

questnz

Ah yes, I am with you on this, everything these days become "Politically Correct" cant take piss out of anything because someone get offended, cant take mickey out of anything because someone else get offended. C'mon life is hard, RELAX people, RELAX !!! some stuff not to be taken seriously. Just take your Prozac, get cup off Coco (this mean Cocoa hot drink , not some unnamed substance from unnamed South American country) turn on FOX News, sit down and relax,:unsure::coffee::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Uh-huh, careful about wearing your Trump t-shirt or your MAGA hat (Make America Great Again). People are getting mobbed and beat up by those peace and prosperity loving Dems because they can't stand it. A teenage girl was told to go home when she wore a Trump tee to her school. When, in our nation's history, was it ever a foul to honor your country's President? Only just before and during the War Between The States, that's when. Not being "Politically Correct" these days can get you hurt. Sorry to go way off topic here, but when I hear this PC stuff and what's going on in this country today - I get ticked off. Can't help it. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming....

JD
kf4anc

questnz

Nah totally opposed, I Cant really publicly express my opinion about MAGA thingy or the man in the White House as this maybe too PC for some, maybe just sit down and reply some old episodes of Jay Leno, Jon Stewart and Jim Maher. RELAX friend RELAX !!!
Here we go for more current state of affairs Comedy Central Official Site - TV Show Full Episodes & Funny Video Clips

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.