LED color on pro 197

Status
Not open for further replies.

just2confuzed

How do i program the LED to show a different color for PD, FD, EMS on the pro 197?
Also all of a sudden today it's like the conversation cuts out mid sentence? Thanks for any help you can provide.

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
If you use software like WIN500... it's just a click of the mouse!

Last edited:

KC8FAS

Led

Is it just me or is anyone have a problem with the colors with the LEDs. Blue,Red, and Green are the only ones that look like they are supost to. Clear looks blue, and yellow looks red. Any suggestions.

shauno

Premium Subscriber
Is it just me or is anyone have a problem with the colors with the LEDs. Blue,Red, and Green are the only ones that look like they are supost to. Clear looks blue, and yellow looks red. Any suggestions.

I noticed this with mine too, basiclly I just manually went into the scanner and adjusted it to the way I wanted the colors to be.

shauno

Premium Subscriber
sweet, how does this look on the scanner in action.

I like it...I have a dark blue and light blue for various police freq/tg's. Then I have red and yellow for fire departments, green for ems, purple & orange for various others (i.e. ema, firegrounds, citywides, etc).

The ones that I really want to pay attention to, I set to flash, the others I just set a steady on.

Generally, I like the scanner alot, only thing I wish it had the fire tone out feature like the unidens do.

just2confuzed

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for helping me out! I am using Butel software from RS is that the same as Win500 that K4IHS gave me a visual on? (a big thanks for that!) I had tried both manually & using the software but didn't really know where to start at. So if I have already uploaded scanlist to scanner can I just connect the two again to program LED or do I have to download scanlist from scanner back to pc & then program LED? Sorry for all the silly questions I have even tried reading the "Easier To Read" manual for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.