Lee County Channel Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4DPA

Dawson A
Premium Subscriber
I make a trip to Opelika about once a month to check up on my grandfather who is up in age. I have all the Lee County VHF frequencies programmed into my CS701 VHF portable and the AL State System programmed in my Uniden BCD396T for Opelika PD, Fire, and EMS. However, I notice that the SO is not using 154.740 (Sheriff Dispatch) and 155.715 (Sheriff Tac East). Instead, they seem to be using 152.405 (Sheriff Tac West) as their normal dispatch operations. I've also noticed that EMS (county&city) are using 154.025 (EMS Dispatch 1) and possibly linked to one of the Opelika TGs on the State TRS.
Since I'm not there full time I'm not able to figure out what the channel set up is for the SO, Fire, and EMS as far as the county goes. Does anyone have information on what the setup and channel usage is for each of the county repeaters? Thank you.

chill30240

Premium Subscriber
I make a trip to Opelika about once a month to check up on my grandfather who is up in age. I have all the Lee County VHF frequencies programmed into my CS701 VHF portable and the AL State System programmed in my Uniden BCD396T for Opelika PD, Fire, and EMS. However, I notice that the SO is not using 154.740 (Sheriff Dispatch) and 155.715 (Sheriff Tac East). Instead, they seem to be using 152.405 (Sheriff Tac West) as their normal dispatch operations. I've also noticed that EMS (county&city) are using 154.025 (EMS Dispatch 1) and possibly linked to one of the Opelika TGs on the State TRS.
Since I'm not there full time I'm not able to figure out what the channel set up is for the SO, Fire, and EMS as far as the county goes. Does anyone have information on what the setup and channel usage is for each of the county repeaters? Thank you.

Try this link. The listings for Lee County seem to be correct except for the SO dispatch is no longer 154.740. I have only heard them on 155.715. I'm unsure about the East and West frequencies though.

Lee County, Alabama (AL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

K4DPA

Dawson A
Premium Subscriber
Try this link. The listings for Lee County seem to be correct except for the SO dispatch is no longer 154.740. I have only heard them on 155.715. I'm unsure about the East and West frequencies though.

Lee County, Alabama (AL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

You're right it is 155.715 (Sheriff Tac East) that they're using for Dispatch now. I had the two tac channels mixed up. It's 154.740 and 152.405 (Sheriff Dispatch and Sheriff Tac West) that I haven't heard them on in awhile.
The Lee County RR database page is what I used to program my radio with. I was hoping that maybe someone had some inside knowledge of what the actual radio programming for the county agencies is like.

-Dawson Adams
GMRS: WQPN413
CS 701, CS700x2, CS800, Baofeng GT-3WP, Uniden BCD396T

Status
Not open for further replies.