Lee County NEXEDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Hi all, a few months ago I checked out the new(ish) Lee County NXDN trunking system as I was traveling through the area. There were no TGs listed in the DB so I figured I’d take a listen.

TG 22 is definitely Lee County EMS (see video)

TG 1 was posted by another user as being Fire.

TG 50 was a Law Agency but I got out of range before I could ID it.

Since Fire and EMS were confirmed, I submitted them to the DB and it was assigned to an admin, but several months later it’s still sitting there, so I figured I would post what I found here so others can listen in.

EMS traffic:

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
Did catch the following ID Tags #22 EMS and #30 ?? Nothing on UHF Yet but good signal on both VHF/UHF will see if Sanford PD joins in still hearing them on regular UHF Band

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Did catch the following ID Tags #22 EMS and #30 ?? Nothing on UHF Yet but good signal on both VHF/UHF will see if Sanford PD joins in still hearing them on regular UHF Band
Everything that I heard in the short time I listened seemed to be patched in from the VHF/UHF analog frequencies. I don't believe I heard anything coming directly into the NEXEDGE system (that was back in February).

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
Never had any info on Lee going Nexedge all I found was that they were going to a uhf digital system a year or so ago instead of Viper

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
don't know about this on vhf search very strong signals on 151.490/151.4950/151.500/151.505 no audio but sticks on these with NX4

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Still working on lee co no traffic caught on UHF but a few on VHF EMS/Fire mostly
LE used to be patched into the UHF side, but last time I was over there I wasn't hearing them anymore... it may have been a temporary patch.

Chris-KH2PM

Premium Subscriber
I've been hearing daily activity on the Lee County VHF and UHF system from Northern Harnett County with a Whistler TRX-2 and RS discone.

Last edited:

Chris-KH2PM

Premium Subscriber
Unfortunately it's impossible to monitor a trunked NXDN system with a commercial radio such as a Kenwood NX-300 without a System Key. Thanks to digital scanners from Whistler and Bearcat, scanning NXDN is easy.

Last edited:

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
I am catching Lee Co NXDN law traffic on signal CH# 453.275/Ran2 but cant get it to trunk when all Freqs are in trunk mode only traffic when put in signal freq of 453.275.
#453.8125 Ran #2 is the control for the Lee Co UHF side of NXDN but strong solid but no traffic on UHF as of yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.