Lexington PD -North Carolina- Live Audio Feed

What do you think?

• I would perfer you to leave the feed moitoring Davidson EMS.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john_p_bowen

Hello all,
I am thinking of swapping one for my live audio feeds from monitoring Davidson County EMS to monitor Lexington Police. Since very few people listen to the EMS, since most traffic is also broadcasted on the Fire frequency which is already a live feed.
Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not, and if you would listen to the new feed.
Thanks for your help,
John

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
John,
My position has always been the more types of different feeds there are the better off the monitoring community is. If you feel that you are duplicating what is already being dispatched over the FD feed then, by all means, feel free to swap it to an agency not yet being covered.
Thanks to you (and all NC/SC Feed providers) for keeping your feed up and running.
Happy (early) Independence Day & Happy Monitoring
Marshall KE4ZNR

REVREID

just wandering

john,i see that you live in thomasville. could you put up a thomasville police,fire feed?? i listen on my scanner, sometimes lots of action. thanks for your feeds. glad to see our county is not forgotten.

john_p_bowen

I would like to have a Thomasville feed but I only have 2 scanners with trunking capabilities and they are the ones I usually listen to on the go. But I am looking for a cheap scanner with trunking capabilities.

thomasfd13

Heres what I do with mine. The Guilford Fire freed if you listen sometimes you will catch GCSD also streaming. I do this when I am sitting close by in case any fire call worth listening to happens. It gets a little boring just listening to fire only and the provider for EM is with EMS so he may not always be there in case anything happens. Also with his feed he has so much he is scanning that it can be hard to get all the info that is broadcasted. My thoughts on it is if you can help cover more then the better. Try doing a little of everything and weeding out things that are not. My thoughts on most EMS cast is a lot of moving to cover area(s) and low priority calls with Fire being dispatched also with high priority calls. Have fun with it and you'll find what works best in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.