Listeners Feed Timing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornbread33

I am a new Broadcaster , I have noticed as well as my Listeners after a while the feed stops on the Player no matter which one you use , if you just click play again it replays what it has already broadcast, you have to close it out and start over playing the feed again.
Is there something that I as a Broadcaster am doing wrong or is there a way to correct this problem ?

richtidd

Database Admin
I am a new Broadcaster , I have noticed as well as my Listeners after a while the feed stops on the Player no matter which one you use , if you just click play again it replays what it has already broadcast, you have to close it out and start over playing the feed again.
Is there something that I as a Broadcaster am doing wrong or is there a way to correct this problem ?

We do have approx 8hr time limit to listen that sometimes actually works.

Just hit play and the feed will restart.

You maybe listening to the feed via the web player.

If so, the looping or repeating, echo, re buffering or stopping, of the feed is a known bug with the player.

I have had this happen to me.

What you are hearing is audio that was cached by the browser the last time you listened along with the current feed audio.

To listen to your feed via computer:
To best listen to the RR Live Audio Feeds on your computer, I suggest you use any of the these players: Windows Media Player, iTunes, or Winamp as listed here: Computer Based Applications.

If you what to use a Windows based player that connects directly With RR Live Audio Feeds, you may also want to use ScannerLive or Scanner Force as listed here: Direct Connect Computer Based Applications.

To listen to your feed via Mobile Device:
Direct Connect Mobile Device Support

Status
Not open for further replies.