Listening to the Snow plows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue4x4ford

I would like to listen to the snow plow people on my RadioShack PRO106 but i can seem to find any Freq. i have the scanner programming software and know how to upload to my scanner, but i can seem to find anything on Raytown Missouri, i have been listening to Lees-summit so i figured i would try and find my area but i cant find anything.I have looked on the data base RR gives us and have uploaded as much as i can from my area. any help would be appreciated

KC0CSE

I would like to listen to the snow plow people on my RadioShack PRO106 but i can seem to find any Freq. i have the scanner programming software and know how to upload to my scanner, but i can seem to find anything on Raytown Missouri, i have been listening to Lees-summit so i figured i would try and find my area but i cant find anything.I have looked on the data base RR gives us and have uploaded as much as i can from my area. any help would be appreciated

151.0700 .that's where they are...if your using WIN500 just insert in the conv area..

blue4x4ford

151.0700 .that's where they are...if your using WIN500 just insert in the conv area..

i downloaded win 500 and added it, but now its the only channel that is scanning, ill have to fix it but at least now i know the frequencies. Thank you for your reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.