Little Egg Harbor Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know anything about WRBR582? Seems like LEHT may have moved from 500 MHz to a 700 MHz trunked system.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
OK South Ocean County members, have received reports outside of RR that LEHT has moved off their 500 MHz to their own 700 MHz
P25 Type 2 System under WRBR582 Time to start monitoring and getting TGs and making submissions. IMHO, I hope the LE TGs are not (E)!

Thanks

Reactions: 902

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
W2SJW has the submission on this and will work on it by mid week. :rolleyes:(y):coffee:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
It's not a trunked system, it's four 700 MHz FDMA (Phase I) conventional channels. The contract that Elias obtained and posted clearly specifies an ASTRO 25 K Core (conventional only), with further details spelling out that it's a conventional network of four channels that will be simulcast/voted. It also pretty clearly states that the PD will be encrypted.

W2SJW

Database Admin
If anyone can grab the NAC for the PD channel, I'll get that added to the DB this week.

I'm going to hold off entering the rest of the data from the submission, as it's pretty clear that this is not going to be a TRS.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
It's not a trunked system, it's four 700 MHz FDMA (Phase I) conventional channels. The contract that Elias obtained and posted clearly specifies an ASTRO 25 K Core (conventional only), with further details spelling out that it's a conventional network of four channels that will be simulcast/voted. It also pretty clearly states that the PD will be encrypted.

GTR8000 Good catch, Caught that from Elias's PDF, just finished reading it about a hour ago. (y):cool:

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
I will be down at my camper in tuckerton this weekend and will see what i get as of last sunday they where still heard on there UHF.

Reactions: 902

Interesting that they licensed it as an "SY" service code. Their regional planning committee approved a trunked system, and there's a loading requirement to get 4 channels. At some point that might not be a favorable thing.

On a separate note, try NAC $296.

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Interesting that they licensed it as an "SY" service code. Their regional planning committee approved a trunked system, and there's a loading requirement to get 4 channels. At some point that might not be a favorable thing.
It happens more often than you might imagine, as well the reverse where I've come across 700 MHz trunked systems licensed as SG conventional.

Salvation

Can confirm 772.21875 NAC 296 is active with at least Patrol in the clear (had not heard dispatch on it yet).

I am also picking up 774.69375 NAC 299 with both mobile and dispatch in the clear but unsure what its use is yet. Might be detectives or some sort of tactical channel. Will keep monitoring that block though and will let you know as I hear anything.

Salvation

After listening yesterday, 772.21875 NAC 296 is definitely the normal Patrol channel. Some patrol units are clear and dispatch is encrypted. I would assume the patrol units have the option to go encrypted if they need/want to.

774.69375 NAC 299 is a tactical/detectives channel that was clear at one point but haven't heard anything on it since so most likely is encrypted at this point.

If you need more info let me know. I have a 536HP and an SDS200 but I don't have a lot of experience with them besides just the basics, so if you need me to do more checks, you might need to point me in the right direction.

RayEMTFF

After listening yesterday, 772.21875 NAC 296 is definitely the normal Patrol channel. Some patrol units are clear and dispatch is encrypted. I would assume the patrol units have the option to go encrypted if they need/want to.

774.69375 NAC 299 is a tactical/detectives channel that was clear at one point but haven't heard anything on it since so most likely is encrypted at this point.

If you need more info let me know. I have a 536HP and an SDS200 but I don't have a lot of experience with them besides just the basics, so if you need me to do more checks, you might need to point me in the right direction.

Thx for the info will try to program it in my scanner.

RayEMTFF

Thx for the Help guys. I am able to pick them up on Both my scanners. Like you Said Dispatch is Encrypted but able to hear Patrol is better then nothing lol. Have to get use to not hearing dispatch after 35 years of listening to PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.