Live Audio Anoka County Minnesota Inaudiable Transmissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotchen0591

Police scanner between officers and 911 becomes inaudible. Fire comes through clear and it is clear when officers are clearing from calls. Will start to hear a call and becomes inaudible. Will be able to listen for a few minutes and it then scrambles . Very irritating. Talked to other listeners ( moms of officers in the county) who are also feeling frustrated

kotchen0591

AnokaCty MN inaudible Transmissio

I think I am missing how to get your response . I clicked the one for response and it talked about being off line. The feed I listen to is not off line it just becomes inaudible when officers and dispatch are communicating. I listen when my son is on duty.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
The link that was posted doesn't apply to your situation.

Have you tried contacting the broadcaster?

mikewazowski

Staff member
Forums Manager
Find the feed on broadcastify.com and click on the information symbol. You'll find a link to report a problem there.

This sends a report to the feed provider.

mikewazowski

Staff member
Forums Manager
We received your post report. Unfortunately, reporting a post on the forums has nothing to do with Broadcastify.

Here's a link to the feed. Unfortunately it doesn't have a way to contact the feed provider.

At this point there's nothing much else you can do except purchase your own scanner and monitor directly.

kotchen0591

Have ordered a scanner. So sad that all the others who listen in Anoka County have to do the same thing. I will keep all the other mothers of our officers up to date. We relied on listening to this scanner to keep us some piece of mind when our loved ones our out on patrol. My grandmother did the same thing when my uncle and his K9 partner Koda were out on patrol. I thank you for your help.

Nasby

Have ordered a scanner. So sad that all the others who listen in Anoka County have to do the same thing. I will keep all the other mothers of our officers up to date. We relied on listening to this scanner to keep us some piece of mind when our loved ones our out on patrol. My grandmother did the same thing when my uncle and his K9 partner Koda were out on patrol. I thank you for your help.

Good for you. That really is the proper way to keep informed. You will no longer have to rely on someone else's feed.

If the mothers asked their cop sons to buy them a scanner of their own, I would bet all of the sons would be more than happy to do it!

Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.