Live Chester County EF Johnson Multi-Net TRS Now on Icecast

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommJunkie

I know you had mentioned what it scans before, but can you refresh my memory? Also, do you know where I can find a list of PD station numbers?

P.S.> I like this so I don't have to have another program on my computer :D

Last edited:

Avenger44

CommJunkie said:
I know you had mentioned what it scans before, but can you refresh my memory? Also, do you know where I can find a list of PD station numbers?

P.S.> I like this so I don't have to have another program on my computer :D

Chester County 800 MHz System
East District Municipal Numbers
800 MHz - East Dispatch
Malvern Borough 2
East Whiteland Twp 42
Tredyffrin Twp 43
Willistown Twp 54
Easttown Twp 55

Central District Municipal Numbers

800 MHz - Central Dispatch
West Chester Boro 1 (They are Self Dispatched)
Phoenixville Boro 15
West Pikeland Twp 34
East Pikeland Twp 26
Schuylkill Twp 27
West Goshen Twp 52
Westtown/East Goshen 67
Birmingham Twp 65
West Chester Univ PD 75 ( Now on the EF Johnson System )
Spring City Boro 14
East Coventry Twp 18
East Vincent Twp 21
West Vincent Twp 25
North Coventry Twp 17 (They are Now Dispatched by Chester County)
Upper Uwchlan Twp 32
Uwchlan Twp 33
West Whiteland Twp 41

West District Municipal Numbers

800 MHz - West Dispatch
Modena Boro 10
East Fallowfield Twp 47
Valley Twp 38
S Coatesville Boro 9
Caln Twp 39
Coatesville City 16
Coatesville VA Hosp 77
Downingtown Boro 11
E Brandywine/Wallace 30
Kennett Square Boro 3
New Garden Twp 60
West Grove 5
Oxford Boro 6
W Nottingham Twp 68
Atglen/W Sadsbury 36
Sadsbury Twp 37
West Caln Twp 28
West Fallowfield Twp 44
Parkesburg Boro 8
W Nantmeal Twp 23
W Brandywine Twp 29
Highland Twp 45
Honeybrook Twp 22
Chester County :
800 MHz - CCDES
ChesCo Detectives 91
ChesCo DA Office 92
Chester County :

800 MHz - SHERF Talkgroup.
ChesCo Sheriff Ofc 93
ChesCo Prison 94

ctrabs74

Avenger44 said:
West Goshen Twp 52

West Goshen self-dispatches between 07:00 and 23:00; sometimes on their VHF channel (158.745/71.9 pl), other times (usually during the evening hours) on 800. When county dispatches, the channel is used as talk-around.

West Chester Univ PD 75 (Now on the EF Johnson System)

WCUPD was initally supposed to go to the STARNet/OpenScam system, but apparently have opted to upgrade to UHF conventional (they were supposed to be getting new radios within the next month or two). They do have access to the 800 for mutual aid and can talk to West Chester on the existing VHF channel.

North Coventry Twp 17 (They are Now Dispatched by Chester County)

Did this recently change? I know that North Coventry was dispatched by Pottstown and used the MontCo system (ENG TG, unfortunately).

West District Municipal Numbers

Modena Boro 10

Disbanded. They were patrolled part-time by South Coatesville, but now have full-time coverage from East Fallowfield.

Atglen/W Sadsbury 36

Atglen patrolled part-time by Parkesburg. The Atglen-West Sadsbury agreement ended several years ago, IIRC.

W Nantmeal Twp 23

Disbanded. PSP/Embreeville patrols.

Highland Twp 45

Disbanded. Parkesburg patrols part-time.

Honeybrook Twp 22

Disbanded a few years ago. PSP/Embreeville patrols.

Also, two additions to the West:

61 - East Marlborough (part-time; M-F days)
62 - Kennett Twp (part-time; the ex-chief in Kennett Square is the chief in Kennett Twp - and thus far the only officer)

Honey Brook Borough is about to form its own police department (12-cars once they go online).

Avenger44

ctrabs74 said:
West Goshen self-dispatches between 07:00 and 23:00; sometimes on their VHF channel (158.745/71.9 pl), other times (usually during the evening hours) on 800. When county dispatches, the channel is used as talk-around.

WCUPD was initally supposed to go to the STARNet/OpenScam system, but apparently have opted to upgrade to UHF conventional (they were supposed to be getting new radios within the next month or two). They do have access to the 800 for mutual aid and can talk to West Chester on the existing VHF channel.

Did this recently change? I know that North Coventry was dispatched by Pottstown and used the MontCo system (ENG TG, unfortunately).

Disbanded. They were patrolled part-time by South Coatesville, but now have full-time coverage from East Fallowfield.

Atglen patrolled part-time by Parkesburg. The Atglen-West Sadsbury agreement ended several years ago, IIRC.

Disbanded. PSP/Embreeville patrols.

Disbanded. Parkesburg patrols part-time.

Disbanded a few years ago. PSP/Embreeville patrols.

Also, two additions to the West:

61 - East Marlborough (part-time; M-F days)
62 - Kennett Twp (part-time; the ex-chief in Kennett Square is the chief in Kennett Twp - and thus far the only officer)

Honey Brook Borough is about to form its own police department (12-cars once they go online).

The List I have Added came from CCDES .

Steve Avenger44

ctrabs74

Steve -

Understood. I'm not sure how old that list is, but I can confirm the updates that I've posted except for North Coventry.

Honey Brook Borough has yet to officially sign on as a department since they just hired a new police chief within the past few weeks. Honey Brook Borough was patrolled part-time by Parkesburg until last year when the contract wasn't renewed.

ladder09

ctrabs74 said:
Steve -

Understood. I'm not sure how old that list is, but I can confirm the updates that I've posted except for North Coventry.

Honey Brook Borough has yet to officially sign on as a department since they just hired a new police chief within the past few weeks. Honey Brook Borough was patrolled part-time by Parkesburg until last year when the contract wasn't renewed.

North Coventry Township is not in the Chester County system. They are still 100% handled by pottstown/montco.

Avenger44

ladder09 said:
North Coventry Township is not in the Chester County system. They are still 100% handled by pottstown/montco.

I've worked on there radios and Have Heard them on the Chesco EFJ 800TRS .

Steve Avenger44

DEPUTY11

ladder09 said:
But they have 800 radios and some MDT's

ctrabs74

I would suspect that North Coventry has the ChesCo 800 radios for mutual-aid purposes, but they are dispatched by Pottstown and operate on Pottstown's ENC talkgroup on the MontCo system.

Status
Not open for further replies.