Live police scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrak

Hey I was just wondering if there is a live Lincoln police scanner anymore on the internet?

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
The site which hosted the live scanner feed that I used has been down for awhile now (http://www.scanlincoln.myvnc.com/).

The feed was at mms://scanlincoln.myvnc.com:8080

This was really the only reliable site and feed for Lincoln that I had ever found.

Astrak

Yea that was run by Joe Badura but he moved to AZ so I don't think that will work for awhile. I have also moved to Tucson Arizona and miss listening to LPS and LSO Trunked systems seem to be a lot easier to monitor than the ancient system TPD uses.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
Too bad there isn't a live feed from Grand Island, as Vice President Dick Cheney is landing at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport and will then head over to the Midtown Holiday Inn for a luncheon at around 11am today.

weirdal

NeFire242 said:
Too bad there isn't a live feed from Grand Island, as Vice President Dick Cheney is landing at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport and will then head over to the Midtown Holiday Inn for a luncheon at around 11am today.
you know, if I would have known this and if I would have been home that day I would have gladly put my GI scanner feed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.