London air show this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtc199

For arrivals I'd put in 119.4 for the tower and 121.9 for ground. As of the CNE airshow, the snowbirds are confirmed using 272.1, that's all I got so far

moonbounce

Not sure if these guys have anything to do with the airshow or not but they are coming in loud and clear.

moonbounce

Pilot just mentioned the north shore of lake Ontario so I guess they are not around here yet, also heard them yesterday. Perhaps they are going to come this way, sounds like maybe 4 to 5 planes.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Nice to have an air show back! I was hanging out at the airport years ago listening to traffic and watching the arrivals when the Snowbirds had their mid-air collision out over Lake Erie. I was sure I had initially heard it wrong when the mayday was called in.

king_pounds

Any chance someone has a Win97 file that they can share with the frequencies?

Edit: One other question if I go to the Airshow and just turn my signal stalker on my Pro97 will it pick up the comms between the planes and the Airboss?

Last edited:

moonbounce

Well that was the only Mil channel I heard and there was a lot of comms on it. After posting on here and going back outside and listening within 30 seconds they stopped talking and I haven't heard anything since. The most comms I am hearing are on 125.650 :(. I believe the F18's are due on stage any moment,

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.