Long Beach Township PL/DPL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshumeyk

Premium Subscriber
Setting up my ARC250 files for a couple of summer trips to the Barnegat Light area of Long Beach Island I came upon some conflicting data on the PL/DPL's for the Long Beach Township PD dispatch. The Philadelphia Scanner Guide lists the PL as 123.0 for both the main 460.30 and the north end 453.45 LBT PD dispatch transmitters. I found some old notes I made listing 460.30 as pl 203.5 and 453.45 as dpl 412. Anyone know what is correct? (If not, I'll search while I am there and post them next month)

Thanks,

MVS

DJ88

This summer I have picked up Long Beach Township PD on 460.300 - PL 123.0. I live in Brick, which is some ways away and only pick them up occasionmally when the weather is right. I can't get any of the other PDs there.

If you would be so kind, when you return, would you post the frequencies and PLs for the PDs for the Island. I am trying to update my list for them. Thanks

Also, don't know if you know or not but all the FDs on the Island are dispatched by the county on the county fire frequencies except for Barnegat Light. They have their own frequency. I don't know which is the correct one, but I have the ones they are licensed to use by the FCC:
158.7275 / 158.835 (one may be repeater input, the other, output)
153.740 / 153.995 (again, one may be repeater input, the other, output)

Also have some EMS frequencies for Barnegat Light First Aid:
150.775 (may be a repeater input freq ?)

I know Beach Haven EMS comes over the County 155.205 frequency, but Barnegat Light may have their own.

Enjoy your time there. It's a great place to spend a few days in the summer. I've done it.

Regards
Ken

mshumeyk

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for your reply and info. I'll set my Uniden 250 on tone search and determine the correct PL's when I am down there. I understand there is a new "18 Mile Emergency Services Association" responsible for dispatching all EMS squads on Long Beach Island. Supposedly 158.7525 is dispatch and 158.835 is secondary. PL for both 110.9.I will be staying just down the block from the Barnegat Light EMS station so even if I am not near the scanner I will have a good cue to go get it!

I'll post what I find out after my two trips there.

I'm familiar with Brick as we used to have family on the bay in Dover Township. I can pick up the digital Dover PD system when I'm in Barnegat Light.

Mark S

DJ88

Mark

I did hear about some kind of new repeater system or something like that for the Island. I guess it was the EMS dispatch system you mentioned. I will make a note of the frequencies. Looking forward to seeng the good active frequencies and PLs for the Island upon your return. I am confident you will post.

Have a nice vacation
My Regards
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.