Lonoke County TGID

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmceuensr

I'm still fairly new to the scanner scene, and I love it!!! I'm asking for a little help to find some "Hidden" TGIDs for the Lonoke County SO on my PRO~106 Scanner. The RadioReference database shows the following for LCSO.

21201 ~ LCSO Multi-talk
21203 ~ Lonoke Countywide
21204 ~ LCSO Dispatch
21205 ~ LCSO TAC 1

There are at least 3 if not more TGIDs that I know about like, TAC 2, SID, and Supervisor. I've went in and rounded out all of the ID's from 21200 ~ 21209, just to see if I could pick anything up with no luck. I'm using the ACR500 program software, and a couple of days back starting flirting with the Win500 program. In both programs, I've got the Wildcard enabled. I've really had no problems programing and operating this awesome scanner even for a rookie amateur. Just a little lost on this matter. Would be most thankful for any help or info y'all may have to offer.

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
I'm still fairly new to the scanner scene, and I love it!!! I'm asking for a little help to find some "Hidden" TGIDs for the Lonoke County SO on my PRO~106 Scanner. The RadioReference database shows the following for LCSO.

21201 ~ LCSO Multi-talk
21203 ~ Lonoke Countywide
21204 ~ LCSO Dispatch
21205 ~ LCSO TAC 1

There are at least 3 if not more TGIDs that I know about like, TAC 2, SID, and Supervisor. I've went in and rounded out all of the ID's from 21200 ~ 21209, just to see if I could pick anything up with no luck. I'm using the ACR500 program software, and a couple of days back starting flirting with the Win500 program. In both programs, I've got the Wildcard enabled. I've really had no problems programing and operating this awesome scanner even for a rookie amateur. Just a little lost on this matter. Would be most thankful for any help or info y'all may have to offer.

I suspect that most counties that are on AWIN, particularly with only one or just a few TGID's listed, have more. I pass through there a few times a year and would be interested in anything you turn up. Since I'm just driving through I don't have a lot of time to do any research but it sounds like you're on the right track.

Mike

mdmceuensr

Sure thing Mike, would love to share anything I find. *My oldest son works for LCSO, and enlighten me of the extra IDs. He's prone to use these extra IDs for his work. I would just like to find them, so I can listen to him at work.*

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
Sure thing Mike, would love to share anything I find. *My oldest son works for LCSO, and enlighten me of the extra IDs. He's prone to use these extra IDs for his work. I would just like to find them, so I can listen to him at work.*

Maybe you could invite him over for dinner while he's working and have him transmit on those TGID's and you can ID them on your wildcard setting...........Just a thought!

mdmceuensr

Maybe you could invite him over for dinner while he's working and have him transmit on those TGID's and you can ID them on your wildcard setting...........Just a thought!

I thought of this Mike, but they would be able to tell his radio keeps keying up with no traffic. Don't want to create any waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.