Looking for an adapter, but not sure what

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdefghi

I am hoping someone here is able to direct me to an adapter to change the OEM FM connector in my vehicle to one that will fit an RTL2832U dongle.

This first picture (not mine) shows the stock antenna connection, the label above it says "FM 50ohm" ignore the piece that says "What is this plug for".

4294000482_ffdf5bce63_o.jpg

I can try to grab a picture of the male end of the harness that plugs into this later. I am trying to get this harness to match the connector on the right in this picture:

20160608_105612_zpsyt0iwuyx.jpg

The cable on the left in this picture is a standard coax, the plug on the back of the radio above is about this size. I just took this picture to show the size comparison. I need to convert the male that plugs into the radio, into this to plug (the one on the left) into the RTL2832U dongle. I have spent a lot of time looking at various images of different coax, but cannot figure out what each is so am unable to find a 100% match for the adapter.

Thanks!

abcdefghi

Here is a picture of the other end:
20160613_143008_zpsmf3gh9tr.jpg

It looks much the same, just the outside piece appears to go over the plug instead of into the plug. Hoping someone can help identify these so I can find an adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.