looking for snow plow frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF8ZR

Hello
I'm interested in getting the snow plow frequencies for saint paul, shoreview or Maplewood
I'm not interested in talk groups, codes, or anything like that.
I'm looking for the analog frequencies that are used.
I don't have a digital scanner. I'm only using an ICOM T90 and a Baofeng UV3R

Someone let me know if these are still available.
Chris
KF8ZR
kf8zr@yahoo.com

frazpo

Hello
I'm interested in getting the snow plow frequencies for saint paul, shoreview or Maplewood
I'm not interested in talk groups, codes, or anything like that.
I'm looking for the analog frequencies that are used.
I don't have a digital scanner. I'm only using an ICOM T90 and a Baofeng UV3R

Someone let me know if these are still available.
Chris
KF8ZR
kf8zr@yahoo.com

At a glance it appears that mdot is on the armer system. Which is a trunked system. You would need to load talk groups and such

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
MN/DOT and St Paul plows are on ARMER so you'll need digital for that. I dont know about shoreview or maplewood, but if theyre anything like the white bear township ones they dont have much traffic.

10-7Goodnight

Snow Plows here in northern MN are on ARMER digital system as well. St. Louis County Duluth.

10-7Goodnight

DOT District 1 NE MN You can hear snow plows on the following TG: 36528, 36530, 36532, 36534, 36536, 36540, 36542, 36574. When it snows, these TG are very busy with chatter. Hope this helps.

10-7Goodnight

Your welcome scanner geek. I actually don't have the DOT programmed because it ties up the stuff I really want to listen to like the local Duluth law enforcement. When you're on the range, plug in TG 37802. That's the Sheriff and Hibbing squads. 37851 is Fire/EMS. You can hear the State Patrol on 36500 and 36564.

Status
Not open for further replies.