Los Angeles LAPD LASD Radio Zones and Channel Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Does anyone know how LAPD or LASD have their radio's setup? Which channel's/freqs are in which zones?

Are they all setup the same or does each station/area have theirs setup however they want?

Thanks.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
The Database section at the top of this Radio Reference site will provide a great deal of information. Search for Los Angeles County in California. Pretty complete list of LAPD and LASD, including their frequencies and locations.

The Database section at the top of this Radio Reference site will provide a great deal of information. Search for Los Angeles County in California. Pretty complete list of LAPD and LASD, including their frequencies and locations.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!

I'm interested in how exactly their radio is setup.... like exactly what channels/freq's do they have in Zone 1, whats in Zone 2, Zone 3, etc.

shawn1899

LAPD has 1 zone and like the database has them listed in channel order that's how their 1 zone is set up.

Lasd had them all over the place which at times is confusing.
The new layout going forward though is each station has it's own zone. All the station zones are in alphabetical order now. Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

krazybob

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!

I'm interested in how exactly their radio is setup.... like exactly what channels/freq's do they have in Zone 1, whats in Zone 2, Zone 3, etc.
I know what you were asking for. They're 512 channel radios and you want the exact channel placement. I have that list although it is several years old and may have changed. Especially since a lot have switched over to. ICIS. Does it have have kept their legacy frequencies but I don't think you're going to hear dispatch on them. I haven't tried since moving to the San Bernardino Mountains.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.