Lost my trunk system entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo1961

I am trying to program my TRX - 1. I followed the manual instructions to a T. After entering 14 frequencies based on the "adding a new trunk system" section of the manual, I am ready to enter the IDs for a talk group but I keep getting a message indicating that my frequencies previously entered as a new trunk system can't be found. Any Ideas?

Swipesy

You have provided so little information a definitive answer cannot be provided.

1. Did you import the System using EZScan?
2. If so did you import only control and alt freq?
3. Did you also import Talkgroups into a specific Scanlist?
4. If so is the Scanlist Enabled?
5. On the Advanced Features of EZScan is Scan Set 01 Enabled
6. On the Trunked Systems tab of EZScan does the system show in the top box and are there control and alt freq in the lower box? Are there Talkgroups showing and assigned to a ScanList?

If this is what you have done it should work. If it doesn't, delete the system and try importing again.

Theo1961

OK, Let me try to clarify this. Where I live, Armstrong County 911 has a frequency of 858.4875. I then go to "Adding a new Trunk System" in the manual. Upon completing all the steps, I save the changes. That is when I can't find where the frequency got stored.

Swipesy

I do not subscribe to programming these types of scanners by hand. The scanners are much more easily, accuratly programmed by using EZScan. Can not help you further, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.