Status
Not open for further replies.

W3DMV

The expiration date is correct. Looks like the chief failed
to renew. If your local, you might give then a buzz and
leave then know....

a417

U+0000
Are they IDing as the WPPZ664? That's a widely used TIS freq, which may be now covered under a new license by a new company.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I sent the city an email last night. I checked tonight and no response. I'll wait exactly 9 days and if no response I'll file an FCC complaint and see what they say. I'll be sure to add in my complaint that perhaps the state took over the city's information AM station, but I have my doubts.

poltergeisty

Banned
Are they IDing as the WPPZ664? That's a widely used TIS freq, which may be now covered under a new license by a new company.

In all the years I have monitored the station, I don't recall station ID being presented. Though, now that I think of it they may and it would be law to do so. I'll monitor again and see.

This is a station that's advertised on road signs for information on highway closures and such.

poltergeisty

Banned
Pretty unreal the damn mayor can give police like a 20k raise and not renew a radio license in four years.

Still no email response. It was just a simple email too. I said this link shows your license is expired and that you should fix it. The email was sent to the city manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.