Lower Gwynned PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Does Lower Gwynned twp PD still use their conventional frequency 155.865. Received it last night with a PL of 179.9 instead of 156.7, but unless its not in the Database, thats the only conceivable thing it could be.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Yes, it is likely just a talkaround like they do in many other twps. This is not what I was hearing, I just found out, so the CTCSS is probable true. I got 155.865 CTCSS 179.9 which I just found out was Cumberland County. Thanks for your assistance though. But I do have just one more question. Are there any other Twps in the county with the exception of Montgomery twp, Plymouth Twp and lansdale that still use conventionals?

scanjunkie

policefreak said:
But I do have just one more question. Are there any other Twps in the county with the exception of Montgomery twp, Plymouth Twp and lansdale that still use conventionals?

I don't believe so...I think that's it. Lansdale uses both their local and the County TRS.

ctrabs74

West Chester University Police also uses 155.865, but with a 173.8 pl. At first, I thought Lower Gwynned had a strong signal to be picking it up all the way in Chester County, but I then realized it was WCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.