LTR systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

shocker81

Sumner County has went to a LTR radio system for their PD/FD/SO/EMS communications. I have their system programmed into my RS Pro 106 and my Pro 97 and I am not hearing any communications at all. Is there anybody on here that is monitoring Sumner County on the LTR system?.If so tell us what your secret is if you are hearing anything on this new system. Thank you in advance.

Redneck0410

Sumner County has went to a LTR radio system for their PD/FD/SO/EMS communications. I have their system programmed into my RS Pro 106 and my Pro 97 and I am not hearing any communications at all. Is there anybody on here that is monitoring Sumner County on the LTR system?.If so tell us what your secret is if you are hearing anything on this new system. Thank you in advance.

Is Sumner County not using their conventional frequencies anymore? Only trunked system I show for that area other than the LTR system is KSICS but the LE down there ain't using it. The LTR system was last updated in 2008 so it's probably a safe bet that it's not being used.

Sorry I wasn't able to help!
-Shawn

Redneck0410

As an edit to my previous post, since you have a pro-106, check the KSICS System in "ID Search" mode and see if you pick up anything new if you are not already doing so.

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk

shocker81

From what I was told they are supposed to be using the LTR system and the conventional system is just a backup. The LTR system just went in to service recently. They are not on the KSICS at all and Cowley County will not be doing any upgrading either as they have opted out of it.

shocker81

I went to Wellington Monday with my Pro 106 loaded with the Sumner County LTR Frequencies and talkgroups loaded ready to monitor some LTR . There was nothing going on. Sumner County is still using the old conventional system. LTR is not up and running yet. I also had a UNIDEN 396xt with me but it was not picking up anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.