Madison County CNYICC

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2ZXN

Premium Subscriber
Why is there so much Onondaga and Oneida County traffic on the Madison system? I hear TG-1 (Onondaga), TG-65035 (Oneida), and others while tuned to the Madison County control channel on 460.475 MHz. I recently noticed this behavior while playing around with a new Pi 4 system running OP25. I'm happy with the OP25 installation/configuration, but I wasn't expecting to hear all of this neighboring county traffic.

My guess would be because many services run between them. For example: Cazenovia does a bunch of Mutual Aid to Pompey Hill area, when AMR Sullivan is out of service sometimes Onondaga responds a mutual aid ambulance and some State law enforcement agencies have districts that cross County lines.

R0am3r

Salt Water Conch
Premium Subscriber
Hmmm. Thanks for the feedback. I need to rethink the OP25 blacklist and make one for each CNYICC system I want to monitor.

othb1234

Premium Subscriber
Choppy audio. Hi all I’ve noticed the choppy audio is intermittent on my ws1065 and trx-1 my configuration has not changed anyone else having issues. The issue has be ongoing for several days. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.