• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Madison County CNYICC

othb1234

Premium Subscriber
On 21 May 2019 @1958 Logged Hubbardsville Fire TGID 7436 (RID’s 732000 & 732013) any other confirmations before I submit. Thanks Gary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

othb1234

Premium Subscriber
I have a spreadsheet thats been in the works for sometime with known and unknown RID’s. I use this along with a wildcard and search for the unknown TGID’s and compare the RID’s against known RID’s logged on Dispatch and of course when able will listen to confirm.

Pro651/197 and WS1065
ARC500 and Win500

othb1234

Premium Subscriber
Question, has anyone logged any TGID’s ambulance to hospital communications. I know in the past it could be heard prior t the county going digital. I’m primarily interested in Oneida city hospital. Thanks

DaveNF2G

Premium Subscriber
Madison County needs to progress to modern times, then. Roads need to be named and mapped, and addresses assigned to parcels. Just like other rural counties in the 9-1-1 age.

Well Dave, they’ve done just that. The problem is that even though everything now has a 911 address, not everyone wants to use it. There are people that still to this day live in this County with no power... And I’m not referring to the Amish, although we do have a large population of Amish folk that do not have access to municipal phone services.