Major incident Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabrol

Premium Subscriber
For those looking to locate the radio traffic relating to the major fire just north of Whitemud at 91st.

Command Post set up at 92st and 41Ave NW.

Fire Working 2 on EDACS has Command, AMU, Hazmat etc.
Police CH2 South being used for blocking roads in the area. Air 1 helicopter also active on this frequency and providing a video downlink on feed ch. 3 (preset 2). I don't know what the download freq is for this. Anyone out there know if it is 2.4Ghz band, or higher?

All other EPS cars not relating to this incident have been redirected to South-East TAC channels.

SCPD

QRT
For those looking to locate the radio traffic relating to the major fire just north of Whitemud at 91st.

Command Post set up at 92st and 41Ave NW.

Fire Working 2 on EDACS has Command, AMU, Hazmat etc.
Police CH2 South being used for blocking roads in the area. Air 1 helicopter also active on this frequency and providing a video downlink on feed ch. 3 (preset 2). I don't know what the download freq is for this. Anyone out there know if it is 2.4Ghz band, or higher?

All other EPS cars not relating to this incident have been redirected to South-East TAC channels.
Last i heard from a few sources Air-one downlink is now encrypted even to fire mobile command and EOC

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.534 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

And not on 2.4Ghz but a much higher band

Status
Not open for further replies.