Man Hunt For A Man Who Killed People in Kansas City & Montgomery County

Status
Not open for further replies.

17TLS02

Premium Subscriber
Man Hunt for Killer Montgomery County & State Of Missouri

If you would like more information on this you may go to the ABC 17 News link that is posted below on this incident. The Highway Patrol are involved and are using Troop F Dispatch 3 (20159) for there operations on finding this guy. Schools went on lockdown in Montgomery County this after noon due to him being on foot in the city. If they do not find him tonight schools will be cancelled tomorrow. They are searching for him all around the state after he killed two guys in Kansas City and another one somewhere in Montgomery County today. Troop F has a command post set up in Montgomery County you can hear the units talking to the command post on the Troop F Dispatch 3 channel. If anyone else has any more information feel free to post it. I will be updating on this incident and editing what I have here when I get more information.
Suspect in KCK, Montgomery County homicides charged | Local News - Home

Last edited:

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
He was captured in Montgomery County just after 12am. The guy is a two time illegal "immigrant". Last June he was arrested in WYCO and released. It was a total of 5 in KCK.

17TLS02

Premium Subscriber
Suspect Caught

The suspect was caught like the other user said around 12:00. Thank you to that other user for updating this.

Status
Not open for further replies.