Manage feed page requesting a login to play streaming audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukemester

Feed Provider
When I access the Manage Feed page and then click on the audio player I get a login request. My Broadcastify and Radioreference passwords don't work. My feed is working. I can play audio using the listen to my feed link. https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/3001. Editing feed nodes etc. works on the management page. It's only the player that's not working.

When I click on the play button I get the following popup:

Feed_Login_req-s.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this?

lukemester

Feed Provider
I normally use Firefox (V64.0). I decided to test this with Internet Explorer (V11). I don't have the login problem with IE. This problem might be browser specific.

bemyax

Feed Provider
I have had a problem with the latest Firefox at a merchandise site I frequent. Some kind of server authentication beyond the browser will not complete. The same process will complete in Chrome. These errors might not be related, however, in my crude view of how things work, it sounds like a security token isn't getting through.

lukemester

Feed Provider
I'm still having this problem. It has changed from before. Before when I clicked cancel on the authentication prompt the player would not run. Now I can cancel and the player is running. And, it's not a major problem since it still runs fine using IE.

lukemester

Feed Provider
Problem solved. Another Firefox update came in earlier this week. The problem is now gone. I'll bet that really lights up the support mesage boards when Mozilla releases an update that breaks web pages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.