Manitoba Hydro DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC_Scan

I know Hydro can be boring to listen to but has anybody caught on to this,I see that the database has not been updated yet could be no one is listening .

31st October, 2014, Houston, TX, USA:

Global leader in the design, delivery and management of critical communications systems, Tait Communications has struck further success in the North American utilities market with its Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 3 platform.

Tait has won a multi-million dollar contract to supply Manitoba Hydro, the province's major energy utility, with an 80 site trunked DMR Tier 3 network that will operate on VHF frequency. The deal also includes the supply of more than 3700 Tait 9300 portables and mobiles over the three year project.

mciupa

I know Hydro can be boring to listen to but has anybody caught on to this,I see that the database has not been updated yet could be no one is listening .

The dedicated scanner users are probably listening. They probably prefer to keep findings within their own group.

With encryption out there, people aren't keen on making things public.

Now that you have disclosed the existence of this system, someone may take a stab at searching this and share if they care to.

Status
Not open for further replies.