Martinsville & Henry County State Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

doninva

I have looked in the list for this STARS system and see nothing for the Martinsville & Henry County area. Does anyone know what frequencies will give me access to the State Police in my area? I'm new to this and I appreciate any help you can give me.

MotoTRK

I have looked in the list for this STARS system and see nothing for the Martinsville & Henry County area. Does anyone know what frequencies will give me access to the State Police in my area? I'm new to this and I appreciate any help you can give me.

You need to find out what division you are in, and according to the state police division map you are Division 6 and Area 42. So you will have to find out which Salem channel you are (ie SALEM 1 or SALEM 2). Hope this helps.

fredva

Feed Provider
If you are looking for STARS sites that cover your area, program your scanner to receive the sites in Patrick and Pittsylvania counties. The names of the sites would be Bull Mountain and White Oak Mountain. STARS doesn't need a site in every county, and it looks like Henry doesn't have one. And choose the talkgroups (aka channels) for Division 6/Salem Division as mentioned above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.