Maryland State Police - Wicomico County

Status
Not open for further replies.

bte52

Good morning. I searched this forum and read the threads pertaining to Maryland State Police. Did not find a definitive answer to my question.
I have a Uniden BCD436HP with current firmware, P25 upgrade and I update the Sentinel Master Database weekly. I don’t know how long it’s been (guessing a couple of weeks) but just noticed that I’m no longer receiving MSP. Any light shed on this subject would be appreciated.

Ed

emtLarmy15

It still is on FiRST using same info as always. No encryption. Listened to it all night last night on my 536... something must be screwy in your programming. Maybe it’s avoided or you hit a system key and turned it off?

bte52

Thank you so much. I had checked that monitor was set to on. Went in and selected clear all avoids and it appears to be back. I have no idea how that happened. Thanks again.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Good morning. I searched this forum and read the threads pertaining to Maryland State Police. Did not find a definitive answer to my question.
I have a Uniden BCD436HP with current firmware, P25 upgrade and I update the Sentinel Master Database weekly. I don’t know how long it’s been (guessing a couple of weeks) but just noticed that I’m no longer receiving MSP. Any light shed on this subject would be appreciated.

Ed

I noticed you mentioned that you "update the Sentinel master database weekly. If you use Favorites lists, remember that simply updating Sentinel may not update the entries contained in those lists. Not sure if that's the way you use your radio, but it's something to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.