Mast

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcecklund

MAST is going to the 700mhz starting in June.
Not sure yet if they are going to be on the Independence system or thier own.

qt31005

Are you sure they just started useing Kansas City MO Trunked system so far they have med 8 and 9 on their.

jcecklund

MAST and KC Trunk

qt31005 said:
Are you sure they just started useing Kansas City MO Trunked system so far they have med 8 and 9 on their.

MAST has always had a patch to KCMO Trunk system since KCMO put in the Trunking system, MAST quit using it quite sometime ago however you may hear them from time to time on the trunking system, Mast will retain the Med Channels like Med 9 Dispatch and Med 8 Secondary so other Ambulance Services can contact MAST for hospital patch and Med Channel assignment.

Main Dispatch will switch to 700 mhz with the ability to encrypt in June. The new radio equipment is already being put into place and testing is being done already.

I am a retired twenty year veteren of A.S.I. - MAST and still keep in touch with those that have been there for over 20-35 plus years, back in the Physicians Exchange days for any of you old timers out there, remember MOTHER JUGS and SPEED ? nothing compared to the old days when I was at the wheel.

hkrharry

Member - RR DB AdminMo/Ks
Database Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Main Dispatch will switch to 700 mhz with the ability to encrypt in June. The new radio equipment is already being put into place and testing is being done already.

I am a retired twenty year veteren of A.S.I. - MAST and still keep in touch with those that have been there for over 20-35 plus years, back in the Physicians Exchange days for any of you old timers out there, remember MOTHER JUGS and SPEED ? nothing compared to the old days when I was at the wheel.

:) hahahahahaha PE the good ole days.....! :)

SM0ke

bill44

pyh exchang

not only do i remember pyh exchang orange van but the white acme amb caddys,the blue
community amb large trucks, and the kcfd station wagons,was that the good old days ?
bill

ljones135

Mast and 700Mhz

I currently work for Mast and have since the good ole days as JC puts it. The last word I got is Mast will be getting all new radios and be using the current Kansas City 800Mhz system.

Larry

ljones135

Mast is currently simulcasting on Kansas City's 800Mhz system. They are going to switch over July 1st to the full Kansas City 800Mhz system, not Independence's 700Mhz.

Status
Not open for further replies.