MCI Sutherland Springs, TX Wilson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael-SATX

Wilson Co FD/SO2 Feed #1 in the Nation @ 4:45pm

Believe it or not the Wilson Co FD/SO2 Feed is #1 in the Nation @ 5pm had 710 listenners
which just passed the Chicago PD feed that had 502 listeners. Not the day anyone expected.
I just heard the SAPD EDACS Blue 14-033 Hailing 1-Common say to speed up the
VP/GOV motorcade from 40 mph to 50 mph on Hwy 87. Route: SAMMC/410S/Hwy87.
Also heard that while Univision TV was there taping an interview the shots were being fired.

Michael-SATX

Perhaps Harris Co TX Federal Secret Service

164.650/NAC1 - Encrypted

Thanks my fellow 281N neighbor that freq may be the Harris Co/Federal/Secret Service detail ?

164.65000 BM 001 NAC USSS Tango "Tango" P25e Federal

Did you find this on your remote controlled Uniden BCD-996XT that is downtown I remember ?

I heard the Wilson Co SO feed say suspect has been released and his weapons will be
released later and that for now the weapons were in route to the local police dept.

I just heard that the VP Motorcade was about to turn into the school for the family visit and service.
One heck of a cold and rainy night for an outdoor VP prayer service. Not our normal Texas weather !

Last edited:

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
I heard on a BCSO channel that the Wilson County incident was over and the shots fired claim was false and that there is a multi agency command center set up in Wilson County for the VP visit(standard anywhere POTUS or the VP goes.) Also earlier I heard an SAPD traffic Lieutenant tell all units that they would be using Common channel with DPS and BCSO for the VP detail. Makes sense since Common is patched to the LCRA system and VCall10.

SAPD Traffic is on 1-O for normal daily ops and they seem to patch it to 2-A for events and then just use it as an open channel any other time.

scrotumola

Thanks my fellow 281N neighbor that freq may be the Harris Co/Federal/Secret Service detail ?

164.65000 BM 001 NAC USSS Tango "Tango" P25e Federal

Did you find this on your remote controlled Uniden BCD-996XT that is downtown I remember ?

I heard the Wilson Co SO feed say suspect has been released and his weapons will be
released later and that for now the weapons were in route to the local police dept.

I just heard that the VP Motorcade was about to turn into the school for the family visit and service.
One heck of a cold and rainy night for an outdoor VP prayer service. Not our normal Texas weather !

This was *not* the suspect of the 'active shooter' chaos. This was an older male, decked out in camo who reported to a Floresville police officer saying that he was 'here to help' and was armed to the teeth. The Floresville officer was promptly joined by many many law enforcement agents from City, State, County and Federal. The man was nicely detained, questioned, run through the ringer while all of this weapons were ran through TCIC/NCIC. After they failed to find anything out of order, the weapons were retained 'for immediate safe keeping' and the well-meaning 'samaritan' was released. I imagine that once Goliath and Wheelie-One are out of Wilson County, the weapons will be returned to their rightful owner.

~S~

Michael-SATX

I heard comms about a C-17 landing at around 10pm ish - probably to get the VP Limo and related visit support gear.
Then a few hours later I heard the C-17 about to take off on runway 33-R with the VP Limo and crew at 1:23am .

372.2000 RAFB PTD (Tower lady said something - might have given the all clear for take-off)
128.2500 RAFB TOWER (Pilot then said thanks for staying open have a good night)

USAF P25 3D6 TRS - Randolph Site - Late night TGs and some sample comms recd after 9pm:
3844 f04 De RAFB Security Forces 1-(Runway checks both sides in the clear)(BX Alarms,etc)
3852 f0c D RAFB Tower Net-(Randolph Ground Airfield 3,Runway checks-Proceed on runway 33-R)
3854 f0e D RAFB Airfiel Operations-(Lots of activity since the C-17 landed 10pm ish)(Uhaul BoxTruck)
3858 f12 D RAFB MOC 2 - (Be advised there is a C-17 in the restricted area- stay out of that area)
3860 f14 D RAFB MOC 4 T-1/T-6 - (Bravo to Pro Super(visor) (MOC=Maintenance Operations Center)
3869 f1d D RAFB Fuel - (Yes sir C-17 is on the ground, copy that, on the way)
3870 f1e D RAFB Transportation - (Nobody has got off the C-17 yet, large group going out to aircraft)
3622 e26 D LAFB Kelly Field Annex - Tower Net - (RX on RAFB site - request North ILS checks,etc)

btw~ I thought I kept late hours - yeah - these Military personel don't exactly have a 9-5 job to be sure;)

Last edited:

teufler

Michael-SATX- Reference the 9-5 military people, As Trump once said, they knew what they were getting into when they enlisted. ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.