Mecklenberg county wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djm803

At 3:43pm today Charlotte *medic,charlotte fire engine 33,cooks fire department, and long creek fire department were dispatched to a motorcycle vs truck MVA on I-485 Inner loop near beatties ford rd. *While responding dispatch advised that there was one possible fatality. *Medic 1 and Medic 50 both transported one patient (total of two) priority 1 to CMC main both with life threatening *injurys. I did not hear a conformation on a fatality. **

These are all the details that I currently have and will update as soon as I hear more. *

Djm803

UPDATE: I did not hear anything else on this wreck. There was no news coverage, so I assume that ther was NO fatality and that the two patients are doing ok.

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
UPDATE: I did not hear anything else on this wreck. There was no news coverage, so I assume that ther was NO fatality and that the two patients are doing ok.
Try wsoctv.com A lady and her daughter were severely injured after a tire on their motorcycle blew out while they were traveling 65mph apparently. They were both ejected, and it is reported the bike landed on the mother. Hope they recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.