• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Med C Caroline cty & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referencing the talkgroup patches to the BIO-MED channels for patient data, Caroline County should come up on one of the below-listed (from our database):

25072 61f D MED-A EMRC Hospital Patch A
25104 621 D MED-B EMRC Hospital Patch B

Yes Med-C I've been monitoing that system for several years now.And the other day they referenced MED-C So DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH nothing... whatever you meant by that! Mike

The UES Consortium radios in QA were re-programmed a few months back. There may well be other talkgroups (in addition to "Med C") that we've yet to ID.

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
Med C Talkgroup

Med C is the 800mhz trunked talkgroup for Dorchester County units on the med radio. Look in Dorchester County's database and it will be listed along with Medcall and Med D for Dorchester units. Any further questions PM me and I will try to help you figure it out.

Adam

boatbod

Premium Subscriber
Talbot Center dispatchers will assign MED-C or MED-D when talking to Dorchester Co paramedic units requesting a patch to "1000" (Easton Memorial) or "DGH" (Dorchester General). I believe the reason you can hear this is because MED-CALL gets simulcasted on both Eastern Shore Consortinum TRS and Dorchester TRS.

Working channels MED-A/MED-B exist only on the Eastern Shore Consortium TRS, while MED-C/MED-D exist only on Dorchester TRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.