Medic-713

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Have others been noticing the increased used of Parker Fire Medic-713, especially during the day? I assume this is a flex rescue much like Cunningham Medic-611 staffed day times and covering the entire district.

The beginnings of SSM for fire depts> >

Jim<

MikeyB

jimmnn said:
Have others been noticing the increased used of Parker Fire Medic-713, especially during the day? I assume this is a flex rescue much like Cunningham Medic-611 staffed day times and covering the entire district.

The beginnings of SSM for fire depts> >

Jim<

Intresting to hear about that.

SSM = ? (Strategic Staffing Management?)

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MikeyB said:
Intresting to hear about that.

SSM = ? (Strategic Staffing Management?)

Very close sorry Systems Status Management (DG does a form of it).

Jim<

KB9LMJ

Oooo...I could be wrong on this, but Parker used to run in with one of the Elbert Co depts in their extreme western boarder and 713 I believe is from Rattlesnake or one of those smaller depts. I know Rattlesnake has a Parker mailing address. But I believe 713 comes off the Elbert Co channel onto the trunked when they run in together. You used to hear Parker sends an engine and medic and then you heard the 3rd unit, 713 as an additional one with them.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MrSpeakEZJr said:
Oooo...I could be wrong on this, but Parker used to run in with one of the Elbert Co depts in their extreme western boarder and 713 I believe is from Rattlesnake or one of those smaller depts. I know Rattlesnake has a Parker mailing address. But I believe 713 comes off the Elbert Co channel onto the trunked when they run in together. You used to hear Parker sends an engine and medic and then you heard the 3rd unit, 713 as an additional one with them.

713 is definatly not Rattlesnake they are still volunteer enought and only have one medic on the entire dept but it might indeed be Elizabeth, thanks Travis.

Jim<

KB9LMJ

Ah ha! I believe it is Elizabeth..sorry! Long time since I've been out that way..lol

MikeyB

Medic 713 is indeed the Elizabeth medic from station #3. After hearing them once run a call with Engine 73 a while back, I asked the Parker PIO what they were and she said they were Elizabeth Ambulance 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.