Medical Helicopter Dispatching Freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nchawk

Hey all,
I love listening to AirEvac dispatch on 155.325, but it's been pretty tough to figure out out my chances of picking up Native Air dispatch, or Ranger 41 dispatch.

Am I correct in thinking that Native Air dispatches by some sort of pager system, and not broadcast calls?

And I see a frequency listed for dispatching Ranger helos. Is that still accurate? I know DPS went through some sort of alteration to their radio system recently. What frequency do the Ranger crews get dispatched on?

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Hey all,
I love listening to AirEvac dispatch on 155.325, but it's been pretty tough to figure out out my chances of picking up Native Air dispatch, or Ranger 41 dispatch.

Am I correct in thinking that Native Air dispatches by some sort of pager system, and not broadcast calls?

And I see a frequency listed for dispatching Ranger helos. Is that still accurate? I know DPS went through some sort of alteration to their radio system recently. What frequency do the Ranger crews get dispatched on?

Not sure about Ranger, but this thread details what frequencies to monitor for Native Air: http://forums.radioreference.com/arizona-radio-discussion-forum/163430-native-air-dispatch.html

-AZ

Phoenix805

I've heard Ranger 41 dispatched in the past, I'm pretty sure by Phx Fire Dispatch, but I haven't heard them for a few years, I think about the same time Halo 151 started flying. I'm not sure if 151 picked up 41's load, or Ranger is being dispatched differently now.

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
Halo151 stationed at the Glendale Airport is dispatched two ways. PFD dispatches them as well as the AirEvac dispatch. I have not heard Native being dispatched I've only heard them on PFD VHF 4 (mutual aid) when talking with the LZ Officer.

AirScan1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
mostly you can hear both from the repeaters dispatch and copters
mind you there are a lot of medical copters out there and don't forget rescue copters
it's listed what repeaters you hear it on

Status
Not open for further replies.