• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Mega Millions.. Are you ready to Play.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear780ks

Mega Millions Drawing Tonight: Worth 4 Hundred Million: Make ya wonder just what do I want to Buy.! :p:D Bear

bear780ks

Yup another step up, Heck i get happy when I win a Hundred from a Pull tab lat a lone 4 Hundred million.. I know one thing I wouldn't be driving to Topeka I would be riding in the back of Limo full service all the Way..:D:p:D

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Right now, depending on your average taxes, if you were to take the yearly payout, at approximately 67% bring home, you would get a little over $14million a year for 29 years!

WB4CS

I have purchased mine. I am absolutely positive I will win.

After I pay off the house and car, I plan to walk into Ham Radio Outlet in Atlanta, GA and say "I'll take two of everything, please." On my way home, I'll stop off at the Lamborghini dealership and trade in my Impala for whatever Lamborghini is popular right now. When I get back into town I will stop by my work and turn in my 2 week notice, then head home and wait on the HRO delivery truck to arrive.

You all may not see me on the forum for the next few weeks, I'm going to be quite busy spending all of this money that I'm absolutely positively going to win tonight.

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
First thing I'm gonna do is underpin my double-wide and then I'll buy two tires for the wife's '85 Taurus.

jeepinjeepin

Premium Subscriber
Right now, depending on your average taxes, if you were to take the yearly payout, at approximately 67% bring home, you would get a little over $14million a year for 29 years!
I'd have to take the lump sum. I could die in 29 years. Heck, I could get hit by a truck in the next 29 hours. It sure would be fun playing with that much money. You could bury enough cash to take your self to the grave and still have loads to let multiple investors manipulate. I guess I need to go buy a couple tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.