Member since 2007 - Cannot change my pword - asks me to login agn & won't except my pword lol

N9NU

N9NU
Hi

I have been a member since 2007 and have not been in country for sometime until now and when I logged into my account (forums) I have no problems....otherwise you wouldn't be seeing this..duh I guess. However, I went to change my password from the top menu bar and after clicking the link it asks me to re-login again and then refuses to accept my current password.

I saw posts saying there were multiple log-in's/passwords on the domain so at first I thought I may have needed to register again as it took me to the main sign-in/register page and thus did so and got this:

Error Registering for Account:
The username you entered is already in use

Um...yeah I kinda realize that...lol...so my questions are:

(1) Did I indeed setup another account using the same login name (N9NU) and possibly a different pword? :unsure: - doubt it as I was not a premium member
(2) Is there a coding issue on the board/domain/forum here?
(3) Does my email addy as shown on file [not being valid as noted below anymore] have anything to do with it? Doubt it..at this point.
(4) I know I have been out of the country for while so perhaps I am so naive I've lost it. <---very possible :unsure:

I was going to upgrade to a yearly premium account, however, it won't let me get passed this.

NOTE: I also need to update my email addy on file as it is unfortunately no longer accessible due to the host service conveniently going bye bye :(

So I need an admin to allow me to update my email address or have him/her do that (is no option yet to do that..at least for me) and then figure out how to upgrade to premium acct.

Sincerely

Tim Dickerson
N9NU
N9NU · 48 · From Plano, IL

Tim Dickerson
ARS: N9NU - GRID: EN51
ARRL:
VE- ??? - AEC - OES
LAT: 41.39.19 LONG: 88.32.07
EX: N9KOB, N9NU/3 NA-139, 9K2AI, A92GE, RU3GF, UA9CKN
QSL REQ: LoTW, eLog, Direct & Buro​

ridgescan

Ridgescan here-Me too :( I've been here since 2008 and forgot my password. When I click "forgot your password?" and prompt RR to send a code to my email, they don't. So now I cannot access my ridgescan account.