Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Going to stick this for the Holiday.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Marshall KE4ZNR

scanchs

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my dear friends in the RadioReference forums! You all are the best! :cool:

ScanCHS

Last edited:

wise871

Database Admin
***Merry Christmas Everyone***

I was good this year so Scanner Claus is also bring me two new toys. He's just going to be running a little late. The Uniden Elves are working hard behind the scenes and under the big guy's shadow to ensure all of the scanners get out soon. :)

br0adband

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... with lots of cool new gadgets and scanners to keep out hobby going. ;)

russellmaher

KC1ANC
Thank you Mark for starting this and a Merry Christmas to you also.

I want to add my Christmas wishes to all at RR. This is one terrific site and I'm proud to be a member.

Russell

Redneck0410

Scanner Claus could drop a 996XT on my doorstep and I'd be happy. Ain't gonna happen, but it'd be nice. Hell, I'd be happy with ANY P-25 capable scanner.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
As we celebrate tonight and tomorrow let's remember why Jesus came.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Merry Christmas Everybody!!

For those of you tracking ADS-B keep eyes on your military ranges, holiday ATC gives them a pass to direct flights accross MOA airspace.

Looking forward to 2014 I am seeing new things for the scanner community, the decoding crowd, and the RTL/SDR fans. Should be a great year of new discoveries and programs etc.

Yeah that I walk thru the valley of TDMA I shall see no evil for I am the meanest muther in the valley with a new BCD536HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.