• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Michigan tower locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONROEUSER

I thought I saw this on here before. Is there somewhere on here that has a list/map of every tower in the state on the MPSCS system? I am looking for it for some training.
thanks

MONROEUSER

That is close to what I was looking for. That just has the main towers. I was looking for something with all of them on it.

seamusg

MONROEUSER said:
That is close to what I was looking for. That just has the main towers. I was looking for something with all of them on it.
That's all that anyone has made up so far, for a more detrailed map click on the call sign of each tower in the database. I don't think anyone has spent the time to make a detailed map. It takes alot of work and time. For a list the database here has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.