Middlesex, Piscataway Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico8458

Hello Mates:

does anyone have frequencies for Middlesex County, Piscataway, NJ?

ctrabs74

robbinsj2 said:
Middlesex County: http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=1782. Don't overlook the trunked systems, including the county's and Piscataway's, listed at the top of the page.

Honestly, based on what I've reviewed on this web site, I didn't bother programming Middlesex County's TRS EDACS system since it seems most of the groups are ProVoice digital, which can't be monitored. Piscataway and East Brunswick are a couple of systems worth programming, possibly Sayreville as well.

Rico, you may also want to consider adding the Somerset County TRS, as Piscataway is right on the Middlesex/Somerset County line.

elk2370bruce

True, public safety communications on the County EDACS system is just about all PROVOICE. There are some other areas, especially during the winter months where the Roads snow crews are useful. Sayreville is a good active TRS to program. I have had problems getting a decent signal on the control channel for the Old Bridge Motorola and South Brunswick EDACS systems. Edison TRS public safety is encrypted. For south County, Monroe TWP TRS is analog but not all that busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.