Milwaukee Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
Just monitored DeForest post advise units to expedite to the Waukesha Post in full BDA's. Yikes.

Anyone monitoring riot traffic (non opensky) ?

CrabbyMilton

They were patched in to one of the talk groups on the MCTRS so I heard much of it play out.
I don't live anywhere near that area but I heard sirens heading that direction. If you have the mobile frequencies of the MCTRS, evidently there is a relay someplace that feeds MFD and MPD into this system. Comes in very clear though it is from OPEN SKY so every once in a while, the voices sound funny.

prowisscan

MPD was patching one of the main command channels from opensky onto the MCTRS using F2 which is commonly used for patching between systems. However, the patch was terminated after midnight when law officials realized that this patch of F2 was being used on "social media". Other patches were heard from the MFD using vsrious FIRECOM channels on the county system.
Otherwise the sheriff was/is heard on various countywide channels and the parks channel on the MCTRS. These sheriff channels continue to be active tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.